Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Price is Right as a Barker's Beauty

Recently, I was asked which job, of all the many modeling and acting jobs I have procured, has been my favorite. I look back and think they have all been extraordinary experiences, but one of my most memorable times was my work with Bob Barker on The Price is Right. It was a fun, fast paced environment, and the people were great to work with. I miss my time there for sure! But now, on to new things! #LaurenLorraineShoes Xx

Lauren Jones, Model and Barker's Beauty, modeling on the TV game show, The Price is Right

Lauren Jones, model and shoe designer, modeling on the TV game show, The Price is Right with Bob Barker

Lauren Jones, Model on the Price is Right
Lauren Jones, Price is Right

Lauren Jones, Price is Right



Lauren Jones, Price is Right

Lauren Jones, Price is Right

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes