Thursday, August 15, 2013

Favorite Fashion Items for Fall 2013 | Lauren Lorraine Jones

Lauren Jones, Designer, Model, Expendables actress, anchorwoman star, barker's beauty on the price is right, sits at the bay

I hope you guys are enjoying a fabulous summer!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite "must have" items for this upcoming fall 2013.

My first essential items are the Lauren Loraine Luna flats, with lucite, metallic, and jade and coral details, paired with my favorite Celine edge tote in bag in camel - classic and chic.


Next, we move to Chanel. You can't go wrong with one in each color! I will pair my Chanel bags with one of my favorite peep toe pumps, Lauren Lorraine Candy in black or jade, depending on the overall OOTD
.

Chanel jewelry goes perfectly with all the Lauren Lorraine pumps and flats, so pair accordingly for a chic, timeless look.


 
I also have a major fashion fixation on rich jewel tone hues for the fall, so of course, the Hermes Birkin in teal goes perfectly with the Lauren Lorraine Candy in jade.


And last, a colorful pinwheel of a few of my favorites from the current Lauren Lorraine shoe collection! Something chic for everyone.

Shop Lauren Lorraine online at the official website: LaurenLorraine.com.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes