Thursday, January 9, 2014

What a great year it has been and it's only the 9th of January!






















Happy New Year! Oh what a year it has already been, and we are only 9 days in! I am truly "in love with my life" - it's never been better! The Lauren Lorraine shoe business is on fire, and we have our amazing retailers and customers to thank. In 2013, we saw celebs rocking the brand: Brande Roderick, star of Baywatch and Celebrity Apprentice, wore the Lauren Lorraine Nikita boots, and Miss Columbia 2010 was spotted in the Lauren Lorraine Vanna stiletto, just to name a few (check out the photos on my instagram page!). Our bridal shoes have already been seen on real brides across the globe this year, as captured so elegantly by Duke Images in California. I'm still wild about my style icon, Grace Kelly, and can't get enough of fresh flowers, like pink roses and peonies. I used to keep all the fresh flowers in the kitchen or living room, but this year, I am loving them in the bathroom. It just brightens up the whole space! I am still loving shots and behind the scenes photos from my shoot with Ryan Astamendi, and look forward to a second shoot with him & his incredible style team this year. I have made a new year's resolution to stay even more connected with my family and closest friends, and so far had the luxury of spending some amazing and fun filled quality time with my best friend, Anne, laughing, catching up, & touring the galleries of Fairhope. I spent New Year's Eve in Houston and hope to return to Cap Juluca with the love of my life, I want to purchase fewer, but more quality pieces for my wardrobe, rather than have a bountiful wardrobe from which I can find  nothing to wear, and I have already, again, experimented with this new ombre hair craze, and did not like it on me, so promptly returned to blonde as of today. Here are a few pictures that capture what's been going on in my world, not only 2 weeks in to the new year. Find more photos and stay connected with me here, on facebook: Lauren's Facebook, and on my instagram page: Lauren's Instagram. I am grateful to all who read & support. XO

{SHOP: Lauren Lorraine Shoes }

Cheers to love, health, wealth, & wisdom in the new year!
- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes