Thursday, August 6, 2015

dream nursery...





You may or may not have figured this out about me, but I am a serious planner. It excites me and quite frankly, I love planning ahead - FAR ahead! I have been researching for my dream nursery for a little while now, I have to admit, and I am so excited to share with you some of the awesome things I have found and where to buy them! I love putting things together that not only look nice, but bringing it all together in an affordable way is a fun challenge for me. It is essentially what the Lauren Lorraine shoe business is founded upon: accessible luxury! I just apply the same concept to other areas of my life, whether it be fashion, footwear, or luxury baby nurseries! Let me know which nursery concept is your favorite! I personally like a few ideas from each concept to create my own unique vision. Click around for links and enjoy shopping! Speaking of babies... how do Lauren Lorraine baby shoes sound to you? We may have something brewing for you mamas out there! Stay tuned!

Xx, Lauren

Sheep Skin Rug (on sale!) 

Giant LUX Giraffe v More Affordable Giraffe (BOTH great!)

Jenny Lind Crib

Chest of Drawers

End Table


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes