Monday, February 3, 2014

Lauren Jones, Health & Fitness Advocate



Happy Monday and WELCOME! I’m excited you have found me here on my official blog! Let's jump right in: there is no better time than NOW to get started working on the diet and fitness goals that you have been dreaming about for so long. Join me in my journey - let's do it together!


  I hope this spot will become your go-to place for everything health, beauty, fitness, fashion, shoes, and more!




This blog is unique, providing one special place where I can share all of my personal photos, from modeling to designing shoes and being a business owner, my journey becoming vegan, behind the scenes shots from photo shoots, news, tips, tricks and ideas with you so you too can benefit from everything I've learned, and use yourself!


I hope you will all enjoy the fact that this is not just a blog for for me to share a more personal side of my life; it is also about instilling inspiration, motivation, self- confidence, sharing secrets, empowering other women, and finding the power and courage to go after your goals and dreams.


I look forward to connecting with you all here at www.officiallaurenjones.blogspot.com, so let me know your thoughts and give your feedback!
 
Below are a few modeling tears, fitness photos, and shots from my vacation to Anguilla. All of the photos of me were pre-vegan/vegetarian.


Lauren Jones in MAXIM


Lauren Jones in MAXIM
perfect body blonde model lauren jones
For a fabulous, slimming, sunless tan, I use Jan Tana! I used it often when I worked on The Price is Right for a gorgeous golden glow on Television!

Lauren Jones in MAXIM

Lauren Jones in MAXIM

Anguilla, unretouched
 A little fitness inspiration!
For great glutes, try the stair master and walking lunges!

Abs are made in the kitchen!

More fitness and health motivation, & updates, on instagram @laurenlorrainejones
 A few more fitness modeling & magazine tears!
Lauren Jones featured in REPS magazine

Lauren Jones by Brian B Hayes

Lauren Jones

Lauren Jones
lauren jones body

Lauren Jones

Lauren Jones

Lauren Jones
 My first fitness DVD!
Lauren Jones Fitness DVD

Unretouched photo

Lauren Jones fitness magazines tear sheet

Out takes from the Lauren Jones fitness DVD

2 comments:

  1. I think I've found a nice informative blog after searching a long time. Thanks for your great articles and information, Its very Helpful for everyone.The contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    a>
    Beauty Tips For Girls

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes