Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Vegan White Truffle Oil Grits with Asparagus | Lauren Jones Cooks

Vegan White Truffle Oil Grits with Asparagus

YUM!!!
I love making delicious vegan recipes like this!
Today is Day 9 of transitioning to a vegan diet. Today I was feeling great but wanted something more hearty that some of my "go-to" raw string beans, apples and bananas. So, I whipped up a cup of vegan white truffle oil grits and topped them with a few stalks of asparagus. It was so easy! Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
  • Grits
  • White Truffle Oil
  • Asparagus
  • Sea Salt
  • Pepper 

Cook time: 5 minutes

You can cook your grits on the stove or in a microwave. After fully cooked, I added a teaspoon of white truffle oil and a dash of salt & pepper. You can top with raw asparagus or steam them lightly, either way, delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Great share !! amazing content, I liked your blog very much. I would like to mention a site selling best vegan bags buy best vegan shoes online https://lesac.in/shoes/

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes