Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lauren Jones Cooks | Oh-My-Goodness-Guilt-Free-Pancakes

Happy hump day!

I hope everyone's week is fantastic!

Well, so much for alternating blog posts to shake things up, as I have now been posting back to back low-cal recipes. Today on my Instagram account (@laurenjonesdesigns) I was asked what diet I follow so I was feeling inspired to share another one of the cool recipes I have recently stumbled upon. I don't follow the same diet plan every day; I like to change things up. I like fast, easy recipes with fewer ingredients - it's an instant gratification thing. So, here is a recipe that is exactly that: fast and easy.

Oh-My-Goodness-Guilt-Free-Pancakes (TWO ingredients!)
1 banana
2 eggs


Are you excited yet? I know I am! Prep time is 5 minutes, cook time is 5 minutes, for an incredibly guilt free, FAST, recipe for delicious pancakes.

Directions:
Mash a ripe banana very well and add in whisked eggs. Next, spray a non stick pan with fat free cooking spray (or coconut oil, whichever you like, but keep in mind coconut oil will give your pancakes a buttery taste and feeling). Then, cook silver dollar size pancakes, about 30 seconds on each side, or until golden brown, and serve! We use a small amount of 100% real maple syrup or agave on our pancakes and top with fresh blueberries.

Enjoy!

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes