Monday, July 15, 2013

Lauren Jones Cooks | Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings Without Compromising Your Waistline

low-cal chocolate recipes by lauren jones, designer, model
CHOCOLATE! What girl doesn't love chocolate!? I surely can't think of one! But who needs all those calories!? In my quest to find the best, most delicious recipes out there - ones that not only satisfy cravings, but help with cutting calories and ultimately obtaining a slimmer, trimmer waistline - I keep finding oldies but goodies. It's not organic, but to heck with that sometimes. I was perusing the grocery aisle and rediscovered fat-free, sugar-free Jell-O! Hooray! I bought two packs at $.98 each and went home to play in the kitchen. The chocolate Jell-O is amazing! (I haven't yet whipped up the pistachio flavor I also purchased.) All I did was stir it with 2 cups of fat free milk, top it with light whipped cream, and then serve after whipping the 2 easy ingredients and waiting all of 5 minutes. I guess we all know about Jell-O, but I honestly had forgotten about it! Instead of trying to find all sorts of new low-cal diets tricks, why not go back to basics?

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren

Thank you so much for stopping by! Xo, Lauren
Lauren Lorraine Jones, Co-Founder & CCO of Lauren Lorraine Shoes